Industrial Automation Driving Industry 4.0
About this course
What will you gain ?
1. Ladder Logic Programming
3. Electro-Pneumatics (Software + Hardware)
2. Pneumatics (Software + Hardware)
4. Electrical Connections of a PLC
Hardware identification of PLC , PLC Programming on basic instructions, Timers, Counters, and Digital I/Os
Project: Programming a PLC for an Industrial Application
PLC programming on compare instructions and Analog I/Os
Project: Programming a PLC (with analog Inputs and Outputs) for an Industrial Application
1. 4GB Ram, i3 processor with windows 8 or above version.
2. Windows is a must. Software doesn’t run on macos or linux